Deadly pathogens like COVID-19 can linger on surfaces for hours or even days, spreading the infection to unsuspecting people. Regular sanitizing and disinfecting with Today's Maid Service can help keep you and others safe from disease.
Today's Maid Service can help keep you and others safe from disease. provides this essential DISINFECTING CLEANING SERVICE to help you combat the spread of COVID-19.
Was your home or office infected with Covid-19? Do you want to ensure all germs are killed and your space is disinfected properly. Schedule an Today's Maid Service can help keep you and others safe from disease. disinfecting cleaning.
Our foggers use a CDC-approved disinfectant that kills viruses and bacteria on contact. They leave no chemical residue or odor behind and are safe for electronics.
We provide you with a complete checklist of all the cleaning tasks this service covers. From dusting window frames to disinfecting bathroom surfaces, our maids give special attention to detail. We will work within your budget and focus on your personal cleaning goals with an hourly rate.
Of course, we only send highly rated maids, background and reference checked, so you can feel comfortable letting us in to your home or office.
Booking is easy – call or schedule your service in our online booking system.
Q: What Is the difference between cleaning and sanitizing?
The main difference between cleaning and sanitizing is that cleaning is the act of clearing debris and deposits on a surface, while sanitizing involves killing viruses and bacteria after the surface has already been cleared or wiped off.
When comparing cleaning vs sanitizing, cleaning happens first regardless of the surface, and that sanitizing follows depending on the area. Items that come into contact with foods and that are often touched should be sanitized, while locations like hallway floors and windows do not need to be regularly sanitized as they are considered low-risk surfaces.
Q: How long does COVID-19 survive on surfaces?
A: According to WebMD, it lives on metal surfaces like doorknobs for 5 days, wood like furniture for 4 days, plastic like elevator buttons 2-3 days, stainless steel like refrigerators 2-3 days and glass like windows up to 5 days.
Q: Why use a fogger?
A: The fogger is highly effective against COVID-19 and other pathogens. It can cover a lot of area, including spots that are difficult to reach by hand.
Q: How long does it take for the fogger to work?
A: Immediately - the fogger kills pathogens on contact.
Q: Will the fogger leave a residue on my furniture?
A: No, it dries right away and does not have to be wiped down. It leaves no chemical residue or odor whatsoever.Get A QUote
- Jennifer SI needed my studio to be cleaned, I called todays maid they were on time as scheduled and the service was amazing. Fast, professional, I highly recommend .Todays maid great price for service and friendly people.
- Claudia J. P.Today's Maid is the best! We love coming home on the day that Natalie visits. The minute we walk in my son says "It smells so good Natalie must have been here!" I don't know what we would do without her! Keep up the great work Natalie!
- S. HirschToday's Maid came highly recommended to me, but there is always some hesitation in dealing with a new company. I'm glad I did though–wow! I don't think my house has ever looked this good before.
- K J. BucholzI set up bi-weekly cleanings with today's maid it is the best choice I ever made they are great in all aspects cleaning and price I Highly recommend them
- Bill B.Today's Maid really came through for me in time of need. I need a last minute cleaning they got here within 2 hours, did a great job in my home, and I am very pleased with them since. I'm now using them on a weekly basis and love them.
- D. BIRNBAUMWonderful job you guys. Your actions were as you have advertised. The service is very, very affordable and neat, I will recommend Maid as the solution to our not so clean houses. I will use your services again and again,
- Joel r.Today's maid service is awesome. They always come on time, they're inexpensive, and when they leave my apartment it is spotless they are great. I will definitely use todays Maid again! highly recommend them
- Drew t.I've used cleaning services before, but todays maid is life-changing. I had no idea how badly I needed extra help with the house. The cleaners have all been really friendly and extremely thorough. Customer service is fantastic!
Today's Maid has provided New York City with over 250,000 cleanings since 2005! Today's Maid offers cleaning services for both residential and commercial customers throughout New York City.
Here at Today's Maid we believe that every person should be able to experience the joys and comfort that goes along with hiring a home cleaning service to clean their home.
Today's Maid's mission is to provide New York City with outstanding, top notch cleaning services. We provide both our Residential and Commercial cleaning customers with our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Here at Today's Maid we understand the importance of having convenient options as a New Yorker when choosing a home cleaning service.
To ensure the most professional level of service is delivered in every single cleaning we are Insured & Bonded for your protection.
Here at Today's Maid we only use the best maids to perform your cleaning. Our scoreboard checklist is designed to let our clients know exactly what to expect of a Today's Maid cleaning.