❯ Do You Send Teams Of People In To Clean My House?
No, under normal circumstances we will send one thoroughly trained housekeeper to clean your home. If it is an unusually large job, we may send more than one housekeeper.
❯ Do You Send The Same Person Every Time My Home Is Cleaned?
We try to, but that doesn't always work out. All of the housekeepers provide the same consistent service to every customer, so you should feel like you are receiving the same quality service no matter who the housekeeper is. However, if you would like to make a change, please do not hesitate to ask.
❯ Do We Have To Sign A Contract?
No, there are no complicated contracts. The only thing we ask is, if you must cancel a regularly scheduled appointment, that you do it at least 48 hours in advance. Our house cleaners are paid for each home they clean - a cancellation without enough notice to reschedule another appointment directly affects the housekeeper's income.
❯ Do You Carry Insurance For Damage?
Yes we do. While every effort is made to use great care in your home, sometimes accidents do happen. Our housekeepers are trained to immediately notify our office (and you) if something is broken or damaged so that we can handle the situation as soon as possible. If we should break or damage something, we will make every effort to have the item repaired or if necessary it will be replaced.
❯ Are You Bonded For Theft?
Yes we are, although, insurance that covers theft only pays upon conviction of the accused. Fortunately, when you only send one person into a home to clean there is only one person to blame should a theft occur. The housekeepers know that if something were to come up missing, they would be the first person blamed. Because of this, the housekeepers have always been very cautious to make sure that nothing is moved or misplaced.
❯ Do You Provide The Cleaning Supplies Or Do We?
The choice is yours. We realize that most customers already have cleaning supplies and basic cleaning equipment (vacuum, broom, and mop) in their home. Our fee is based on using your cleaning supplies, but if you would rather us provide them we are happy to do so. We can provide you with a list of Suggested Products© if you are going to provide the supplies, however, we are not liable for any damage caused by your cleaning supplies (ex. bleach on carpet).
❯ How Do You Get In My House If I Am Not At Home?
Most of our customers are not at home when we come to clean. We will make personal and confidential arrangements with you on how to gain access to the house. If we are unable to gain access to your house for a regularly scheduled cleaning, we must charge you a fee to compensate the housekeeper for their loss of time and driving expenses.
❯ Do I Have To Do Anything Before The Housekeeper Arrives?
In order for the housekeeper to do their job, we ask that you pick up clothing, toys and other household items. The housekeeper will not know where your personal items belong and we prefer that they not go into your closets or drawers to put things away.
❯ What If My Cleaning Is Scheduled On A Holiday?
We will contact you to reschedule your appointment.
❯ What If I Need To Reschedule An Appointment?
Please call our office at least 48 hours in advance.
❯ How Should I Pay For The Service?
We require the payment at the time of cleaning. If you are not going to be at home when we arrive, please leave payment made on the kitchen counter along with the cleaning supplies you want us to use.
❯ Do You Check The Backgrounds Of Your House Cleaners?
Yes we do, in fact we will not even consider the recruitment of a new house cleaner unless they have a minimum of 4 verifiable references and a stable previous work history. House cleaners must be bondable, which means no felony convictions. We also do random drug testing.
❯ Why Does The First Time Cleaning Cost More?
It usually takes us longer to clean the house the first time because there are areas of the home that we will be cleaning that haven't been cleaned in quite a while. We only charge extra if extra time will be required.
❯ What Form Of Quality Control Do You Provide?
Every time we clean your home the housekeeper is going to leave you a form called a ScoreBoard©. We would like for you to make sure that all of the items listed on the form have been done in each room that was cleaned. Please return the ScoreBoard© to our office so the housekeeper can receive credit for a job well done. Points accumulated on the ScoreBoard© determine who our "Housekeeper Of The Month" is. You can also submit your ScoreBoard© online at our web site.
❯ What About My Pets?
We love animals, but sometimes they don't love us. If you think your pet may become overly anxious while we are there, please make temporary arrangements (such as the garage, a kennel, or a closed off room) while we are in your home.
- Jennifer SI needed my studio to be cleaned, I called todays maid they were on time as scheduled and the service was amazing. Fast, professional, I highly recommend .Todays maid great price for service and friendly people.
- Claudia J. P.Today's Maid is the best! We love coming home on the day that Natalie visits. The minute we walk in my son says "It smells so good Natalie must have been here!" I don't know what we would do without her! Keep up the great work Natalie!
- S. HirschToday's Maid came highly recommended to me, but there is always some hesitation in dealing with a new company. I'm glad I did though–wow! I don't think my house has ever looked this good before.
- K J. BucholzI set up bi-weekly cleanings with today's maid it is the best choice I ever made they are great in all aspects cleaning and price I Highly recommend them
- Bill B.Today's Maid really came through for me in time of need. I need a last minute cleaning they got here within 2 hours, did a great job in my home, and I am very pleased with them since. I'm now using them on a weekly basis and love them.
- D. BIRNBAUMWonderful job you guys. Your actions were as you have advertised. The service is very, very affordable and neat, I will recommend Maid as the solution to our not so clean houses. I will use your services again and again,
- Joel r.Today's maid service is awesome. They always come on time, they're inexpensive, and when they leave my apartment it is spotless they are great. I will definitely use todays Maid again! highly recommend them
- Drew t.I've used cleaning services before, but todays maid is life-changing. I had no idea how badly I needed extra help with the house. The cleaners have all been really friendly and extremely thorough. Customer service is fantastic!
Today's Maid has provided New York City with over 250,000 cleanings since 2005! Today's Maid offers cleaning services for both residential and commercial customers throughout New York City.
Here at Today's Maid we believe that every person should be able to experience the joys and comfort that goes along with hiring a home cleaning service to clean their home.
Today's Maid's mission is to provide New York City with outstanding, top notch cleaning services. We provide both our Residential and Commercial cleaning customers with our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Here at Today's Maid we understand the importance of having convenient options as a New Yorker when choosing a home cleaning service.
To ensure the most professional level of service is delivered in every single cleaning we are Insured & Bonded for your protection.
Here at Today's Maid we only use the best maids to perform your cleaning. Our scoreboard checklist is designed to let our clients know exactly what to expect of a Today's Maid cleaning.